Thank you for your interest in working with the University of Toronto!
We are proud of what we have been able to accomplish together with our corporate and foundation partners: creating educational opportunities for thousands of talented students, supporting research programs that directly build for the future, and meeting the needs of our communities on the ground today.
Working with U of T, you create real impact.
Book a discussion with our team to identify partnership opportunities
U of T’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations is happy to work with your corporation or foundation. Please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-463-6048 to discuss your wishes, or to receive help identifying a gift that meets your strategic goals.
Set up corporate matching for donations by your employees
Read stories of corporate and foundation impact
With a visionary dedication to helping the world’s most youthful continent realize its potentials, Mastercard Foundation partners with U of T to offer fully funded scholarships to talented young leaders from Africa. Learn more about the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation has made landmark commitments for years to support the University’s cardiovascular research, including a breakthrough discovery about how arteries harden. Learn more about the Heart & Stroke/Richard Lewar Centre of Excellence.
Green Shield Canada’s remarkable support for community health initiatives includes a unique five-year study at the Faculty of Dentistry, offering no-cost dental care to families in need and establishing the evidence base for more equitable public health policy. Learn more about Green Shield Canada’s One Smile research program.
Access support and resources from the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations
U of T’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations is dedicated to helping corporations and foundations establish and maintain partnerships with University programs, departments, colleges or faculties.
- Identifying, researching and developing partnership opportunities
- Monitoring trends and advising on strategy
- Working with the Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation to facilitate connections between potential donors and programs in need of funding
- Aligning interests of corporations and foundations with U of T’s academic priorities
- Co-ordinating discussions and agreements
- Providing advice and support for sponsorship proposals and agreements in accordance with the University’s sponsorship guidelines
- Showing our appreciation for corporate and foundation generosity through recognition activities
- Managing the University of Toronto Affinity Program: discounts for U of T’s 630,000-strong alumni community generate funds for valuable student initiatives
- Managing the University of Toronto Corporate Matching Program: hundreds of Canadian and U.S. companies match contributions made to U of T by their employees